On the event of my birthday, I decided to post my daughter Lavanya's favorite dessert - Cheesecake.
- Marie Biscuits (Powdered) - 200 Gms - About 19 biscuits
- White Butter (Melted) - 4 Tbsp - 50 Gms
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) - 200 Gms
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 400 Gms
- Fresh Cream - 200 Gms
- Gelatin - 10 Gms - 3-5 Tsp
- Water - 5 Tbsp
- Crush Marie biscuits. Add Butter, press it flat on a flat bottomed casserole.
- Soak Gelatin in 5 Tbsp Warm water in a bowl. Keep this bowl in another bowl of hot water and keep stirring till it dissolves.
- Crumble the Paneer and blend it in the mixer with the condensed milk. Add Gelatin and blend again. Whip the cream and fold it into the Paneer mixture.
- Pour this mixture into the casserole over the biscuits. Chill for 5-6 hours before serving.